Burn-in KnivesBurn-in Knives
- Designed to be used with Everhard knife heaters
- Made from hardened tool steel
- Ceramic cement fuses knife blades into the handles, allowing knives to withstand high temperatures without becoming loose.
- Handles have no metal ferrules or pins that can attract or trap heat, preventing accidental burns.
- Ideal for use in refinishing, furniture repair, and wood, plastic, or leather restoration.
|MH27030||Burn-In Knife (BK-375), 3-3/8" rigid blade|
|MH27000||Burn-In Knife (BK-750), 4" semi-rigid blade|
|MH27010||Burn-In Knife (BK-625), 4-1/8" semi-rigid blade|
|MH27020||Burn-In Knife (BK-500), 3-1/2" rigid blade|