Line ProjectorsLaser Line Projectors
- EASY TO SET UP: Fixed focus line — no focus adjustment required, which saves time.
- SAFE: Class II rating, approved by the FDA through the CDRH — means that the diode’s power is less than 1 mW and considered eye-safe so no protective eyewear is required.
- EASY TO INSTALL: All Everhard’s laser line projectors use brackets and positioners designed to fit a 1″ mounting bar — so any components can be easily integrated and new line projectors can be installed in existing setups. Power supply plugs into a 120VAC outlet.
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE: Sapphire Lens cap keeps out dust and dirt, and is scratch-resistant. Voltage regulator protects the laser module from electrical spikes and transients. Integrated circuit board serves as an extra protection against voltage variances.
NOTE: We strongly recommend users review the Installation/Operation Instructions, Safety Information, and Warranty, all packaged with the product, before using the laser line projector. This product has a limited, two-year warranty.
- Mounting Brackets
- Power Supplies
- Incandescent Line Projectors
|ML09550||Laser line projector, 1mm red line|
|ML09730||Laser line projector, 2mm green line|
|ML09750||Laser line projector, 1mm green line|
|ML09760||Laser projector, 1.5mm green crosshair|
Everhard’s line projector positioners can be used with any of Everhard’s laser line projectors.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Positive position locking mechanism
- Mounts on a 1″ bar
- Mounting Brackets
|ML09500||Laser line projector positioner, manual, 7"|
|ML09505||Laser line projector positioner, manual, 3"|
|ML09540||Laser line projector positioner, center line|
|ML09580||Mounting bracket, swivel|
Everhard’s incandescent line projector creates a thin, sharp, uniform line of white light on a still or moving surface.
- Accuracy — The 1/16″ (1.59 mm) wide line is fine, sharp, and easy to see. Projecting a sharp, bright line helps to ensures proper material alignment.
- Easy to Use — Compact size combined with simple mounting and adjustment make incandescent projectors ideal for tread centering, sidewall alignment, and tire ply alignment.
- Cycle Capacity — Incandescent projector can be turned “on” and “off” to conserve life of projector lamp (sold separately).
IMPORTANT NOTE: The ML09020 projector lamp is sold separately from the line projector. The ML09020 projector lamp is a direct replacement for the Fairway #68 projector lamp. Call 1-800-298-2832 for more information or to order.
NOTE: Users should review the Installation/Operation Instructions and the Safety Information, both packaged with the product, before using the incandescent line projector.
- Line Projectors, Laser
|ML09010||Incandescent line projector|
Parts for incandescent line projectors are available from Everhard Products —
- Projector Bulb
- Lamp Cover
- Socket Assembly
- Lens Retaining Ring – Outer
- Replacement Lens
Call our Sales Department toll-free to find out more about ordering: