Heaters - Type KLG
Type KLG electric heaters heat rubber cutting knives, trim blades, burn-in knives, and other tools requiring heat for efficient performance. To increase safety, heaters are equipped with a pilot light, and a perforated guard to prevent contact with heater surfaces. Models with thermostats are available (Type KLGT).
- UL-Listed — safety tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Heaters come to full heat quickly and maintain constant heat.
- Separate heater allows greater flexibility and safety compared with an “all-in-one” cord-connected heated tool — no tangled cords or restricted work space.
- Oven is accessible from front and back for multiple tool heating.
- Optional thermostat for greater temperature control.
- Adaptable for European electrical settings.
TYPE KLG/KLGT HEATER DIMENSIONS:
7″ wide x 6-3/4″ high (Length is 10″ to 14″ long depending on model.)
- Spring clip, mounted to interior of oven —
Secures tool in place and allows better contact with heating element, allowing faster heat transfer.
- Non-hook wear plate, mounted to interior of oven —
Allows easier insertion and removal of knives or tools.
- Closed back, with opening in front only —
The closed back option reduces draft through the heater. (Standard heaters have open back.)
- Thermostat, allows user to set and control oven temperature —
KPGT and KLGT heaters include a thermostat for heaters used in applications requiring less temperature variation. Heaters with the thermostat option have their own model numbers.
- Type KLGT Heaters
- Type KPG Heaters
- Precise-temp Heaters
NOTE: Maximum temperatures indicated for all heater models are to be used as a guideline only. Actual temperature achieved for each model is determined by user application, operating conditions, and the size and shape of the tool or knife being heated.