Heaters - Precise-temperature
Everhard’s Precise-temperature heater uses an internal precision thermostat for highly accurate temperature control. The heater has a thermostat control screw behind a rear tamper-proof cover plate, accessible only by using a special tool bit (included). The operating temperature can be monitored with any digital Type K-compatible thermometer (not included). The heater compartment features a closed back to decrease temperature variation, and a spring steel hold-down to ensure that the tool stays in direct contact with the heater element.
- UL-Listed — safety tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Precise temperature control thermostat maintains required set point within +/-10 – 15°F. Maximum heater temperature is 750°F.
- Tamper-proof cover plate over thermostat control prevents unwanted changes in desired temperature for heater.
- Supervisor can verify heater core temperature using a Type K-compatible thermometer.
- Closed back minimizes air movement within heater element, which provides a more consistent temperature.
- Spring hold-down clip holds knife securely in place and provides direct contact to heater element allowing faster heat transfer.
- Perforated steel guard is a safety feature that protects users from coming in contact with heater.
PRECISE-TEMPERATURE HEATER DIMENSIONS:
4-3/16″ wide x 4-7/8″ high x 7″ long
- Everhard can pre-set the heater temperature to your specifications.
- Type KPG Heaters
- Type KPGT Heaters
- Type KLG Heaters
- Type KLGT Heaters
NOTE: The maximum temperature indicated for all heater models is a guideline only. Actual temperature achieved for each model is determined by application, operating conditions, and size, shape, and condition of the knife or tool being heated.